× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Show me That You Love Me! (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

03 Feb 2020 11:47 #1 by DrMike
Show me That You Love Me! (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

Many couples that I work with are in a loveless marriage, and it’s so sad to see. I’d have to say most individuals truly want to know that they are loved by their partner. If you have to ask your spouse if they love you, your relationship is in big trouble. We all want that feeling of being loved and appreciated by our spouse. I don’t think its all that hard to show someone that you really care and love them.

Some children never saw that growing up in their homes they were raised in. So, what examples did they have growing up or they could relate to.I love the book the "5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, I use it in my practice all the time. It opens the doors to a healthy and enriched marriage. In my humble opinion, the biggest reason for most divorces is the lack of communication. It boils down to a couple’s ability to share and talk about the good times in their marriage or things that need to be worked on....

To continue reading this story click on the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/02/show-me...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds