× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Show me That You Love Me! (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks

10 Feb 2020 06:42 #1 by DrMike
Show me That You Love Me! (2) By Dr Michael Brooks

This week, I want to go over words of affirmation and how important your words can be for building up your spouse. Our marriages should be built on being positive and building up our spouses’ self-esteem and helping them to see the positive that they bring into a marriage.

Let’s look at the first love language listed. Words of Affirmation, those words would be words that help build someone up. Kind words, appreciative words. Growing up, as a kid my number one love language was words of Affirmation. I would seek approval from my mom by the things I did around the house. I would clean my room thoroughly as a 13-year-old kid. I’d dust, vacuum, have everything in its place, bed made. I’d ask my mom to come into my room to look at how clean my room was.

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/02/show-me...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds