× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Show me That You Love Me! (6) By Dr. Michael Brooks

11 Mar 2020 08:27 - 11 Mar 2020 08:28 #1 by DrMike
Show me That You Love Me! (6) By Dr Michael Brooks

This week, I want to talk about physical touch, and how that can be an important love language if your spouse loves to touch. Can a marriage be built-up by knowing the five love languages? Absolutely. If you learn about the five love languages and how they can apply to your spouse and actually use them, you will see your marriage grow stronger and your communication improves.I ask this question at my seminars and when seeing clients at my office, “Who loves holding hands?” And I’ll ask my readers, do you? I know physical touch is important to so many of you. I know many couples who connect while driving to do errands or road trips and they will hold hands. Physical touch comes in many forms, a kiss, a pat on the back, hand-holding, giving a massage, arm in arm, leaning on each other, hugs, and physical intimacy. If you think about it, young children love being hugged by their mothers, that’s the way moms and babies connect.
To continue reading this article go to the following link below:
idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/03/show-me...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds