× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Living in Fear (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks

15 Jun 2020 04:39 #1 by DrMike
Living in Fear (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks

Continuing this week on “Living in Fear,” we’ll learn how to start dealing with the fears that hold you back. And how I overcame my fears with some simple steps and moved forward with my life.I remember when my older brother had moved to Minneapolis from Chicago when I was eleven years old. I hadn’t seen him for several months after his move. I saw him sitting on the couch when I came home after school, talking with my dad. I was too shy to go over and say Hi to him. My dad said, "Mikey, come over here and say hi to your brother." That’s how shy I was, and I would embarrass very easily as a kid. Something inside of me told me I’d better start getting over my fear of shyness and meeting new people. I decided that I would try to make some new friends in our neighborhood on the South Side of Chicago.I loved sports and did OK when we had pick-up baseball games in our city park. Most of the time, I would be the last one picked to be on a team because I didn’t really know anybody....

To continue reading this story go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/06/living-...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds