× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

11 Nov 2020 06:47 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

June 1994 Denton, Texas. My Saturday morning started hot and sunny in the great state of Texas. That afternoon I was working at a men's event at North Texas State University stadium. I had just met with Tom Landry, former head coach of the Dallas Cowboys, for a few minutes in one of the stadium offices. Looking back, I have to say life was good, exciting, and I had many aspirations of an exciting future ahead of me. Little did I know that my life would change forever in just a matter of minutes. After my meeting with coach Landry, I was asked to go outside and look at the incoming storm that suddenly appeared on the horizon. The clouds were dark green and ugly black. This was going to be a Texas storm that would change my life and many others forever.This storm hit with all its fury with large hail, lightning, high winds, while men ran for their lives throughout the stadium. The stage was full of musicians, the band, and motivational speakers just before the storm hit. I saw them running for cover too.

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/11/unexpla...y-dr-michael-brooks/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds