× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (2) By Dr. Michael Brooks

20 Nov 2020 12:28 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (2)  By Dr. Michael Brooks

Have you ever wondered why someone, maybe a family member, a friend, even a co-worker, treats you so badly?  I certainly have, their behavior puzzles me and leaves me wondering why are some of these people so angry, defensive, mad, while other people we know are joking around when something just serious just happened. Then you have those who are so sensitive and serious, while others will not argue or fight and will avoid conflicts with you at all costs.Hopefully, this article will make you want to do something about the people who make you feel miserable, worthless, and not valued. How would you like to know the hidden secrets in dealing with these people and having a good relationship with them? It can happen; you just have to learn what people's motives are, what drives them to do the things they do. In my Counseling and coaching practice, I see many people struggling with relationships and, more often than not, are frustrated, tired, and just want to understand why people act the way they do.I have a cousin of mine that I've known for several years. He's had his quirks that I didn't understand these past several years, and now I see them as his issues and not mine.

In order to continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2020/11/unexpla...y-dr-michael-brooks/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds