× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (7) By Dr. Michael Brooks

11 Jan 2021 06:22 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (7)By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week, we will continue this series on the colorcode with the color blue. Hopefully, you're starting to see how the colorcode works, each color has it's pros and cons, and once we get through this series, you'll understand peoples motives and why they do the things they do, in a good way or bad. I think Taylor Hartman is spot on with the way he sees people. I have used the colorcode when dealing with my clients and their needs.

If you want a better marriage, the colorcode will open doors to better communication. If you are having issues at work with a co-worker or boss/management, the colorcode will open doors of understanding. If you hire or lay people off, the colorcode will give you the necessary tools for a better work environment, and better employee hires for the company....

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2021/01/unexpla...haviors-explained-7/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds