× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (14) By Dr. Michael Brooks

15 Mar 2021 07:43 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (14) By Dr. Michael Brooks

Today, we will look at the last color in the colorcode, and that is the color yellow. I'll start right off the bat and tell you that yellow is my primary color. When I took the colorcode test, and discovered that I was yellow after reading the natural strengths and limitations. I was looking at my profile and totally agreed with the results until I saw a few limitations that I disagreed with. As with every color in the colorcode, there will be some of the limitations that you will not agree with.

My results were pretty much spot on. I am speaking from a yellow profile perspective. I've had people ask me are yellows really outgoing and energetic. For the most part, yes, we are. We simply like to have fun and enjoy being around other people. We like to see others having fun and be a part of the activities we promote.

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:
applicablecoaching.com/unexplained-behaviors-explained-14/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds