× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (15) By Dr. Michael Brooks

12 Apr 2021 13:26 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (15) By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week, we will discover how yellows operate and how much fun they can be to the rest of the colors in the colorcode.Yellows are happy people because we love life. We look at the bright side of life. Most yellows wake up happy and ready for the day. I was doing a zoom class on the colorcode, when we were talking about the yellows, someone asked me a question. Mike, when you wake up are you really happy? People that know me can answer that question with a resounding yes. I love waking up, the minute my feet hit the floor, I am up and ready for the day. I get excited about the day ahead of me. I look forward to meeting people and talking with them.

I love my job and how helping others brings me joy. So, yes,a healthy yellow is pretty much happy all the time. Yellows appreciate what they have in their lives and don't care what they don't have. The one area you can recognize a yellow is what we are; we're chatter boxes; we love to talk about anything and everything. We enjoy sharing our stories with others. We can strike a conversation with anyone, anywhere at any given moment. We find almost everything interesting and will want to talk about it. We are curious people and like to hear people's stories, where they have been, exciting adventures people have taken. While yes, we are chatter boxes, we get distracted pretty easily. When you want to get a serious conversation with a yellow, it's hard for yellows to do that;yellows don't generally want to, can't, or won't.....

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:
applicablecoaching.com/unexplained-behaviors-explained-15/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds