× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (17) By Dr. Michael Brooks

27 Apr 2021 13:54 #1 by DrMike
Unexplained Behaviors Explained? (17) By Dr. Michael Brooks

This week, we will discover how yellows operate and how much fun they can be to the rest of the colors in the colorcode. Yellows love fun, that's their motto! Yellows like to have a lot of fun and enjoy their life no matter what they are doing. Simply put yellows know how to have fun. They are always looking forward to what tomorrow brings. Yellows are notorious for their spontaneous ways. When I get the hankering to do something fun and at the spur of the moment, I'll call a friend at 6:30 on a Saturday morning and ask if they want go with me to my favorite donut shop. I usually get the answer "Yes" and we will meet in a parking lot or I pick them up and we head down to the donut shop. I will share my day and ask about theirs and it ends up be a great time spent together. We laugh and enjoy the morning together. Let's face it, yellows are good to have in your life.

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2021/04/unexpla...aviors-explained-17/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds