× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Start Your Impossibilities Journey (4) By Dr. Michael Brooks

11 Nov 2021 08:46 #1 by DrMike
Start Your Impossibility Journey (4)

By Dr. Michael Brooks

Hopefully, this has been a good series on how to make your impossibilities a reality, and it takes hard work to succeed. People who face impossibilities face it with either I will make this happen and give it all they have, or some people will just give up!

I was finding obstacles in places that I didn’t expect; the county building inspectors needed all kinds of building permits. The local and state licenses that were required for my business. I would have to build showers in the men’s and women’s locker rooms. All this was overwhelming to me and, frankly, was very discouraging. I thought maybe those naysayers were right after all. I did have a plan B in place, I would ask an investor friend of mine who had the money to make this happen. I set up a meeting with him and shared all the details, business plans, membership goals, profit, and loss potential; it was a good meeting, so I thought....

To continue reading this article go to the following link below:

applicablecoaching.com/start-your-impossibility-journey-4/

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds