× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Avoid The Wrong Kind of People (1) by Dr. Mike

08 Dec 2022 08:30 #1 by DrMike
Avoid the Wrong Kind of People (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

In the course of our lives, I’m sure we have come across people that were not good or healthy for us. Some of these people would ultimately get us into trouble and cause pain for those around us. Possibly some people may have changed the course of our lives, and we still to this day, regret getting involved with them. Are there people who you avoid today? Remember that the wrong people will tend to drag us down with them. I have seen over the years many people follow the wrong crowd and have paid dearly with their marriages, their health, their integrity, and their families. For what reason but their pleasures? The pain of divorce continues until you get help! The pain from an unhealthy relationship isn’t worth the headaches it will cause you!

I had a friend of mine back in the fourth grade named Pete. This kid was a troublemaker, and I knew it. I was a shy kid who didn’t have many friends; we had just moved to the states from Germany. Pete was a bully, and kids were afraid of him…

To Continue reading this article, go to the following link below:
idontwantthisdivorce.com/2022/12/avoid-t...dr-michael-brooks-4/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds