× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Facing Your Giants (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

28 Mar 2023 15:46 #1 by DrMike
Facing Your Giants (1) By Dr. Michael Brooks

As I walked out of the grocery store to put my grocery cart away, I turned and suddenly stood face to face with the old town gossip just two feet away. This woman in our small community has talked about me and many others. My mind raced as I looked at her, and she stared at me. I froze, I wanted to tell her off, yet my mind prevented me from exposing the town gossip. I would have enjoyed doing this, but I couldn’t bring myself to be like this woman. Why? I had every reason to let loose on her, right? I mean, she had attacked me and lied and gossiped.

I know her gossip has hurt others; why not just expose her, and humiliate her at the only grocery store in town? The giant I faced in this situation was (revenge) what would have happened if I had done such a thing?

To continue reading this article, please go to the following link below:

idontwantthisdivorce.com/2023/03/facing-...dr-michael-brooks-2/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds