× Dr. Mike Brooks can help you improve your marriage and personal or work relationships using his over 30 years experience. | Website | 303-456-0555 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Should I fight for my marriage? (Marriage enrichment series)

23 Sep 2010 17:09 #1 by DrMike
I get lots of calls from people who are having a tough time deciding if they should stay in a bad marriage or not. "What's the point of staying in it" I often hear. Well, that's entirely up to you. The death of a marriage effects everyone on both sides of the family, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, grand children, close friends, etc.

My question to you is, are you willing to make it work, go through the steps of reconciliation? Are you in love with your ex, or do you despise them and want nothing to do with them? A lot of divorced and separated individuals never wanted the divorce or the separation. Do you want to try again? Can you save your marriage alone? In some cases I believe you can, I have seen it happen numerous times, it takes lots of work and dedication, but it can happen.

I will be doing a series of articles on building a stronger and better marriage. If you're in a bad marriage that is going nowhere, these articles will help give you some idea's on how to improve your marriage. Please feel free to PM me with questions for future articles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds