Fire!!!! What fire???

08 Apr 2011 16:08 #1 by pound dog mom
Thanks 285bound, this is the 2nd time your auto email notices have brought to my attention (up here in my ivory tower) that there is a fire and evacuations are under way. Last time, you were my only connection to know that the Evergreen Cat Lodge was in possbile danger. Because of your notice, I was able to quickly call around and get myself placed on a list to help evacuate their cats if needed.

Today I get an auto email and again, it was my only way of knowing about the fire. Thanks for everything you do to help the community!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Apr 2011 17:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fire!!!! What fire???
Yes, a huge thank you to Robyn and the scanners for being on top of this!

The email alerts are invaluable at times! If anyone is interested in signing up, go to the top of the page, and to the right of the login link is a link for E-mail alerts. Click that, enter your email address, and select any of the options below, then click submit.

Emergency Alerts
Bounder Bargains (285 Special Offers)
Newsletter

We keep the email addresses confidential and send nothing but what you sign up for.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds