So frustrated with DWTS

15 Apr 2011 08:39 #1 by CinnamonGirl
So frustrated with DWTS was created by CinnamonGirl
I had to quit watching at one point because I could never hear the music over all the screaming and clapping through all the performances. I was really excited this week (I DVRd it) and it was all classical. (I love classical music) They were a little better tonight but they have this fantastic orchestra and singers and the audience is still clapping and you can not enjoy the music. That is so rude!!

What is up with that? When I used to go down town to see shows I would have asked for my money back if the audience clapped through the whole thing. It is obvious they encourage the audience to do it and it is so frustrating I just want to throw a bowling ball at the screen. LOL Etiquette is right out the window.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2011 10:05 #2 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic So frustrated with DWTS
So who are you picks for the final 4?

15 Apr 2011 20:54 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic So frustrated with DWTS
Well, if I can get through to the end, I cannot stand this screaming and clapping but here is my take.

I think that Chelsea Kane is really good but the choreography is too complex to really see that. He needs to chill. But she is forerunner

Kirstie Alley is very good. I think she has a chance. She has the touch. When I took piano from my very good piano teacher, she said playing the notes is not enough. You have to feel the music. I think she has that.

Ralph Macchio has that likability thing. He is just too sweet for people not to like. We all want him to win. I cannot believe he is 49. And he does not look like it.

What do you think?

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds