Need information of who to contact for local craft fairs

16 Apr 2011 14:25 #1 by mountaindollar
Hi All,

Because we have to plan for things in advance I was hoping maybe some of you might have the names and numbers of who to contact for the craft fairs that happen for Christmas.

Last year we did the 1st annual Holiday fair at Shepherd of the Rockies and it was great to be able to offer Mountain Dollar items to those on the 285 side.

We are hoping to expand on this a bit this year and would like to try and get the names and phone numbers of those involved so we can get booth pricing and such so we are able to plan accordingly.

We know that we do not qualify for the Conifer Newcomers held at the high school because our items are not handmade but we would be interested in other fairs.

We love Evergreen but our home is Bailey so if we can brings some of our items this direction we would love to as I know many of you do not get over to Evergreen.

Thanks for your help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2011 16:12 #2 by pacamom
There was one yesterday and today at Platte Canyon Comm. Church. Very nice and several vendors selling stuff that wasn't handmade.

16 Apr 2011 16:15 #3 by pacamom
You may want to check out this website. [url=http://Www.conifercommunity.park.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]Www.conifercommunity.park.org[/url]
They are going to have market days the 4th Sunday of the month. There is a link on the left side of the home page with info for vendors.

16 Apr 2011 16:27 #4 by mountaindollar
Thanks Paca we are looking for the holidays mostly because I am selfish and would like to do a little more camping this year. i will check your link out and see if I can find the information.

We figured people here might be able to give us the inside track on those that are more popular.

Hubby said you stopped by the store sorry I missed you.

We have a big order coming in soon so hope to list all the items here for those that might want to stop in.

If you like green olives we have 4 different types now, one of our customers pointed out how expensive they were in the store and they have been selling like hot cakes.

Working on a new sock order now (I know you make yours) with fun socks for spring and summer.

We also have some deer/elk netting coming in for those that need it.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds