I hope this is not her...

19 May 2010 10:04 #1 by Robynabc
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=339

My kids never could understand why I wanted to know where they were all the time. This is heartbreaking...

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2010 14:38 #2 by CC
Replied by CC on topic I hope this is not her...
That is just so sad. My prayers for her family if this is her.

19 May 2010 16:41 #3 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic I hope this is not her...
I guess, if she is no longer alive, I hope it is just so they know. The not knowing has got to be agony.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

19 May 2010 17:43 #4 by CC
I agree. I can't think of anything worse than not knowing if your child is dead or alive. I was once in that position and pray I am never there again.
I pray that no would have to go through that.

19 May 2010 17:52 #5 by Robynabc

bandbvh wrote: I agree. I can't think of anything worse than not knowing if your child is dead or alive. I was once in that position and pray I am never there again.
I pray that no would have to go through that.

OMG.... I am so sorry to hear that.. for you...

. Marilyn Monroe

19 May 2010 18:19 #6 by CC
My son is alive and well now.
He did a tour of Iraq and we nearly lost him but we are good to go now. He has retired from the Marines and is now in the Texas National Guard.
This Mom sleeps a little better at night.

19 May 2010 18:31 #7 by Robynabc

bandbvh wrote: My son is alive and well now.
He did a tour of Iraq and we nearly lost him but we are good to go now. He has retired from the Marines and is now in the Texas National Guard.
This Mom sleeps a little better at night.

My son had a 13 hour brain surgery almost 3 years ago. I can totally understand. As hard as that surgery was on him, and he only has a few residual effects from it, but it was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I am so glad your son is okay and as a mom I understand and I know you do too.

. Marilyn Monroe

19 May 2010 20:18 #8 by CC
Thank goodness everything turned out ok.

19 May 2010 20:23 #9 by Robynabc

bandbvh wrote: Thank goodness everything turned out ok.

Same for you.... :) I am so thinking of that family in Greely. Horrible.

. Marilyn Monroe

20 May 2010 15:27 #10 by Robynabc

. Marilyn Monroe

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds