Park County Local History Archives - Newsletter, Issue II

25 Apr 2011 12:02 #1 by Sapp
Hi everyone,

Once again, Linda, Christy and several contributors have produced another outstanding issue of the

[center:1ws2codh]Park County Local History Archives Newsletter
Issue II - April 2011
[/center:1ws2codh]
I have put the newsletter on-line for you. Just click on the following link to open the Newsletter. It is a little on the large side (3mb) and it may take a minute or so to open.

[center:1ws2codh] http://www.parkcoarchives.org/Archives_Newsletter_Apr11.pdf [/center:1ws2codh]
The Archives Newsletter distribution list growing! We now have well over 100 subscribers and new members are joining all the time. If you have a friend that would enjoy learning more about Park County's rich pioneering heritage, just forward this note to them with a recommendation to "sign up" for future issues.

We hope you will find the Newsletter interesting and informative. Suggestions for improvement are always welcomed and encouraged.

On behalf of the Park County Local History Archives.

Enjoy,
Jim.

[center:1ws2codh]Your Park County Local History Archives is a non-profit corporation. We are a volunteer organization supported only by donations.

Help us preserve Park County's Heritage.

http://www.parkcoarchives.org [/center:1ws2codh]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2011 01:37 #2 by AlpineMike
Very informative! I have been a resident in Park County since birth and I'm still learning the history of this great area. Thank you for sharing the "Local History Archives Newsletter" with 285Bound! I look forward to viewing more newsletters of local history. I believe this information will become a great history resource for the people who have respect and admiration for Park County. I look forward to the next issue! :like:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds