What was better 30 years ago?

03 May 2011 14:00 #11 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic What was better 30 years ago?
Tough one, but eliminating my getting older issues, how about airline travel?
It used to be easy.
Almost everything else ? I would prefer now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2011 15:03 #12 by Sunshine Girl
Hum.......I used to 'fool around' (trying to keep it somewhat clean here lol ) in cars a bit more than I do now. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 May 2011 15:04 #13 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hum.......I used to 'fool around' (trying to keep it somewhat clean here lol ) in cars a bit more than I do now. :wink:

30 years has little to do with that!

03 May 2011 15:14 #14 by Sunshine Girl

jmc wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Hum.......I used to 'fool around' (trying to keep it somewhat clean here lol ) in cars a bit more than I do now. :wink:

Bet me. lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

03 May 2011 15:15 #15 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote:

jmc wrote:

Bet me. lol

Your on!

03 May 2011 16:55 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What was better 30 years ago?
I was great 30 years ago. There is good and bad to technology. Being able to buy on the internet is really nice. But then again I like things that were more organic back then (meaning meeting people)

The car thing has nothing to do with 30 years ago. Except no drive ins anymore. That sucks. I love drive ins.

03 May 2011 18:15 #17 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote: I was great 30 years ago. There is good and bad to technology. Being able to buy on the internet is really nice. But then again I like things that were more organic back then (meaning meeting people)

The car thing has nothing to do with 30 years ago. Except no drive ins anymore. That sucks. I love drive ins.

There is much to be said for being flexible, daring, and having laws not so strict........ya know, where people can laugh things off with just a warning. So, maybe if you never were into 'the car thingy' it wouldn't be such a big deal. :biggrin:

03 May 2011 18:16 #18 by Sunshine Girl

jmc wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

jmc wrote:

Bet me. lol

Your on!

I hate to take your money like that. :Whistle :wink:

03 May 2011 21:00 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What was better 30 years ago?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I was great 30 years ago. There is good and bad to technology. Being able to buy on the internet is really nice. But then again I like things that were more organic back then (meaning meeting people)

There is much to be said for being flexible, daring, and having laws not so strict........ya know, where people can laugh things off with just a warning. So, maybe if you never were into 'the car thingy' it wouldn't be such a big deal. :biggrin:

I am not going to get graphic but I am into the car thing.

03 May 2011 21:13 #20 by jf1acai

g****** wrote: I was great 30 years ago.

Errr, maybe I better just shut up! :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds