Photoshop

14 Jun 2010 19:28 #1 by FoothillsRealtor
Photoshop was created by FoothillsRealtor
I had Photoshop on my old laptop (and paid a lot of money for it) ,since I had downloaded it I don"t have the cd. Now I got a new laptop and apparently you can't transfer programs. Any ideas how to get it for free even an older version? I don't use it professionally anymore as a graphic designer but I am so used to enhancing fotos and just doing fun stuff with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2010 19:30 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Photoshop
Ebay, or paintshop on ebay. Paintshop is not as good but depending on what you need....

14 Jun 2010 19:31 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Photoshop
Buy Photoshop Elements on eBay (used). It's a low end Photoshop, if you only want it for editing photos and not putting together professional ads.

But, if you really need it, here's a copy of an Adobe Photo Shop:

14 Jun 2010 19:44 #4 by FoothillsRealtor
Replied by FoothillsRealtor on topic Photoshop

Wayne Harrison wrote: Buy Photoshop Elements on eBay (used). It's a low end Photoshop, if you only want it for editing photos and not putting together professional ads.

But, if you really need it, here's a copy of an Adobe Photo Shop:

Love it!!! thanks

Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

14 Jun 2010 22:33 #5 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Photoshop
I take it you are taking about a windows machine? I have several older mac versions.

17 Jun 2010 02:14 #6 by RCCL
Replied by RCCL on topic Photoshop
If you still have your installation information, including the product key, you can attempt to contact Adobe for a replacement disk. I'd check their website or e-mail their customer service.

If that fails, there are other ways in which you can acquire the installation media. As long as you've got a valid serial, I'd be happy to talk to you about that sometime! Getting it from Adobe would be easier, as matching versions can become difficult! Which version of Photoshop are we talking about? :thumbsup:

17 Jun 2010 06:13 #7 by FoothillsRealtor
Replied by FoothillsRealtor on topic Photoshop
thanks for all the advice, I did install Elements and next time I started my computer it asked me if I wanted to finish the Photoshop 7 installation (which I had tried before) and yes I still had the serial number, maybe my computer just needed the "nudge" from the elements. Anyways, have my full (although old) Photoshop 7 back, yeah. Thanks everyone!

Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

17 Jun 2010 06:52 #8 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic Photoshop
Great.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds