How many times do you watch a movie

15 Jun 2010 01:01 #1 by EddieWess
Someone in the movie poll mentioned seeing a movie a second time.

There are a few movies I'll watch over (some, like the Godfather saga, again and again etc.) but not many. I especially wouldn't pay theater prices to see the same movie. And I don't own a lot.

Funny thing though, I'll listen to the same piece of music time and time again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2010 16:48 #2 by LopingAlong
Except for Avatar. I paid to see that one twice and would pay to see it again. In a theater, standing in line.

16 Jun 2010 07:48 #3 by RivendaleFarms
I definitely have a few I'll watch over and over: Princess Bride (watched enough to know all of the dialogue. Pitiful, I know.), Pretty Woman, Funny Girl, And Then There Were None, Escanaba in da Moonlight.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Jun 2010 11:00 #4 by pound dog mom
I am a black and white 40-50's movie fan. I watch all of the old classics every time (or tape them) they come around. Very few of the newer movies capture my attention for the 2nd time around. There are exceptions such as Titanic, some of the Harry Potter movies and a few of the well-done sci-fi movies.

I love mystery and murder stories but the newer ones are just way overboard on the graphics without a need to be to make the story interesting. I know, my age is showing : Embarrassed:

16 Jun 2010 11:22 #5 by RivendaleFarms
pdm, you would loooooove And Then There Were None (based on the Agatha Christie play). The original is the best - it was made in the 40's m- 1945 I believe. (The later remakes were horrible though.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

16 Jun 2010 11:27 #6 by TPP
Lost count on how many times, I've seen "Big Sky", "Streets of Fire", & "Silverado"...
As well as all Eastwoods flicks, except Pink Cadillac, which should be burned.

16 Jun 2010 15:49 #7 by 2wlady
I think "Pink Cadillac" is a hoot. Seen it a few times on TV, but that's it.

Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Key Largo, Ol' Yeller, Mary Poppins and several other Disney cartoon movies, Giant, various musicals, but especially the old movies.

What's the one with Robert Mitchum who is a psycho preacher and has hate tatooed on one hand and love on the other? I love that one.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds