any body worried about their well this year?

14 May 2011 20:59 #31 by Rockdoc

Surveyor wrote: Thanx for the info, Rocdoc. Makes me feel better about my slow well. Even at the height of the last drought, my well was fine--but it's always had a very slow recovery rate. I'm not worried this year at all. The tyrants (IREA) turned off the power and my water comes from King Sooper until I can find an alternate power source for the well pump... :Whistle

Glad the info was useful. That is what it's all about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2011 21:05 #32 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Wer, ich? :file: and how'd you know my middle name? you should listen to her, she knows of what she speaks

Ya, Sie. lol

you should just give in now and save yourself the time and trouble... you can thank me later

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lachen verlängert nur die unvermeidliche
geben in

14 May 2011 22:59 #33 by Rockdoc
Somehow I doubt this is an inevitable happening. We have much bigger fish we hope to fry.

15 May 2011 01:29 #34 by Sunshine Girl

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Wer, ich? :file: and how'd you know my middle name? you should listen to her, she knows of what she speaks

Ya, Sie. lol

you should just give in now and save yourself the time and trouble... you can thank me later

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lachen verlängert nur die unvermeidliche
geben in

lol :wink: Sorry RD, but I think she's right! :Whistle :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 May 2011 09:52 #35 by Wily Fox aka Angela
it's a small investment and an everyday enjoyment, surely you can do both

30 May 2011 13:17 #36 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Local_Historian wrote: I'd say since we have yet to see any real melting from the high country, it's not time to worry about it.

our well is up! it is now only 18 inches from the top. less than where it usually is, but much better! and our spring in our pond just started running yesterday! so we are in good shape, it appears. everything sure is late this year. I hope fall comes later too. otherwise, it's June, July, August, September and back into winter again... :excited:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds