FREE KINDLE BOOK SOURCE

10 May 2011 13:38 #1 by deltamrey
I believe SC opened this earlier in the spring - I purchased a G3 Kindle this week end and it is wonderful. I am victim of "book love" and have over 2000 volumes in my home.........there is a good source (book) for free books ($0.99 on Amazon - download to Kindle).

The title is "Free Kindle Books and How To Find Then" revised April 2011

Sourced are www sites with hundreds of thousands of free books including technical sources.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2011 13:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic FREE KINDLE BOOK SOURCE
Thanks for the info deltamrey. We moved the Kindle info down to the Bound To Be Entertaining forum so it wouldn't get buried, in case you were looking for it (it's Stickied at the top!).

Sadly, my book reading has fallen by the wayside lately - not enough hours in my day... :(

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds