Need help...

11 May 2011 16:09 #1 by RY
Need help... was created by RY
... to find new health insurance by July 1. I am looking for one that covers catastrophic illness and /or alternative healing; please let me know if anyone has any experience with those, where and what to look for, price comparisons. Thanks a lot :heart:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2011 16:24 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Need help...
If you get turned down from the regular companies ( there are only 4 or 5) try Cover Colorado.They have to accept you, not cheap but they have a sliding scale depending on income.

11 May 2011 16:25 #3 by rldbailey
Replied by rldbailey on topic Need help...
I am currently insured with Cover Colorado which is an individual health insurance plan for people who don't qualify for individual coverage, (usually pre existing conditions) or don't have benefits through group plan. You can contact David Crowley, Agent @ . . He was a great help to me when I lost my group coverage. You have a selection of plans and deductibles. I curently have a $5,000.00 deductible to protect me against major medical/catastrophic occurences. My current monthly premium is $298.86 with Prescription card and co-pays. There are different plan options, so best to talk to Mr. Crowley!

I hope this helps!

11 May 2011 18:40 #4 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Need help...
thank you for the info, I will contact David asap.  :Thanks:

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds