Community and VETERANS CELEBRATION THIS SUNDAY

17 May 2011 15:40 #1 by navycpo7
If you are a Veteran, family member of a Veteran, are on Active duty, Reservist, National Guard family members of same, family member of a deceased Veteran then this is for you. Sunday 22 May 2011 from 1100 to 4pm Come out to Beaver Ranch(Conifer Community Park) we will have all kinds of folks that can answer questions, get the Veterans into the VA system, talk about benefits, talk to family members about benefits. There will be a Doctor, Nurse, and pharmisicst on site for questions, Various Veterans Organizations onsite. There will be folks there to do blood tests at no cost for various things,(all the blood tests that 9 health fair does). There will be military vehicles there, face painting for the kids. The Public is welcome to come on out also.

We ask that those veterans etc bring copies of dd214, or les or something that shows military service. If you want to do the blood tests fasting is required.

Any questions

Kirk Rosa
District 8 Commander
Colorado VFW
720-226-1902

Flyers are out everywhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2011 20:30 #2 by navycpo7
Well we are ready for all the Veterans tomorrow. All is setup and ready. Come on down. Beaver Ranch event field

Kirk Rosa
District 8 Commander
Colorado VFW
720-226-1902

21 May 2011 20:46 #3 by otisptoadwater
Thank you for your role in putting this event together! I'm hopeful that vets will attend and sure that those who do will benefit greatly!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds