Vitamin Cottage

19 May 2011 11:05 - 19 May 2011 16:13 #1 by Mountaingirl
Vitamin Cottage was created by Mountaingirl
Thank goodness for the Vitamin Cottage up here. I just came back from shopping and that is a place I like spending my money; great selection of herbs, homeopathic meds, and organic products - and their prices are good, - they're produce is fantastic, and the people are friendly -

they always have "hotline" items that are great sales and they have unique gifts that support fair trade,

never too busy to be just plain nice. Not a place like it for miles, unless you go down the hill,

Thanks Vitamin Cottage, for remembering good service is old fashioned courtesy, and just being nice, - don't get that too often, I like supporting you, and a family company,

_________________ :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2011 15:51 #2 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vitamin Cottage
FULLY AGREE......

19 May 2011 15:53 #3 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic Vitamin Cottage
BTW - I spend time in Boulder - many, many great helpful retailers there also......too much grunting up here. Possibly it it the depression up here.......financial I do mean !!!

19 May 2011 16:04 #4 by Mountaingirl
Replied by Mountaingirl on topic Vitamin Cottage
i LOVE the Boulder Vitamin Cottage - people watching is awesome! while you shop, . . . always interesting,

and the workers there are great too,

another one of my favorite "natural" stores is Sunflower Markets - if you ever get the chance, check em out, great stuff at great prices. the owner was the founder of Wild Oats - he knows his stuff,

those stores are pretty much east and north of here, wish there was one closer,

19 May 2011 18:58 #5 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Replied by Wily Fox aka Angela on topic Vitamin Cottage
love their commercials

19 May 2011 19:02 #6 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Vitamin Cottage

Mountaingirl wrote: Thank goodness for the Vitamin Cottage up here. I just came back from shopping and that is a place I like spending my money; great selection of herbs, homeopathic meds, and organic products - and their prices are good, - they're produce is fantastic, and the people are friendly -

they always have "hotline" items that are great sales and they have unique gifts that support fair trade,

never too busy to be just plain nice. Not a place like it for miles, unless you go down the hill,

Thanks Vitamin Cottage, for remembering good service is old fashioned courtesy, and just being nice, - don't get that too often, I like supporting you, and a family company,

Where is the VC up here?

21 May 2011 23:32 #7 by wildiris
Replied by wildiris on topic Vitamin Cottage

daisypusher wrote:

Mountaingirl wrote: Thank goodness for the Vitamin Cottage up here. I just came back from shopping and that is a place I like spending my money; great selection of herbs, homeopathic meds, and organic products - and their prices are good, - they're produce is fantastic, and the people are friendly -

Where is the VC up here?

????

21 May 2011 23:34 #8 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Vitamin Cottage
It's in Evergreen, Bergen Park, just south of King Soopers

22 May 2011 08:58 #9 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic Vitamin Cottage
Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds