Auction for IMHS matching 285bound money added see post

20 May 2011 20:10 - 22 May 2011 10:44 #1 by mountaindollar
Wow, hard meeting but we can see some good coming out of it so Mountain Dollar would like have a little auction here for IMHS. We really hate to see that they feel 285bound is bad place as we know that there are a ton of good people that utilize this site. Many of the members might be a bit vociferous, (hope this is the correct word) but that is the great thing about the site.

What we have to offer for auction is…

One full cord of dry blocked wood (not split), you will be required to pick it up from our home in Deer Creek Valley Ranchos but we will help you load it.

Along with the winning bid we will personally deliver a letter to IMHS letting them know that their friends from 285bound helped raise this money via a website auction.

We would like for the bidding to start at $25.00 and will let the auction run for one week.

So get your wood early for next winter and help out a great cause.

Thank You,
Bob and Kim Conroy
Mountain Dollar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2011 20:50 #2 by pacamom

20 May 2011 23:56 #3 by mountaindollar

21 May 2011 21:35 #4 by CC
$40....Come on folks.

21 May 2011 22:19 #5 by CreatureKeeper

22 May 2011 07:17 #6 by pacamom

22 May 2011 07:54 #7 by Sunshine Girl
$65 We don't need any wood, but we would be more than happy to donate it to a family that needs it for the winter.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2011 08:29 #8 by mountaindollar
SG, what a great idea on how to help two non-profits at once if you do not know a family I know there are a couple of shelters that accept the wood.

22 May 2011 09:47 #9 by freebird
Mountaindollar, what a great idea! Thanks for supporting IMHS with this.

SunshineGirl, you and your guy rock! No pun intended.

22 May 2011 10:23 #10 by ScienceChic
This is great of you Mountaindollar! 285Bound will match the winning donation (up to $250, sorry I can't do more).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds