Chapped Lips

23 May 2011 20:48 #1 by otisptoadwater
Chapped Lips was created by otisptoadwater
Two farmers are walking through a field, one stoops down and dips his finger in some fresh runny cow dung and rubs it across his lips. The second farmer asks him why he did such a disgusting thing. The first one replies, ‘I have chapped lips!'. The second one asks him, ‘does it make them better?' He replies,' No! But it stops me from licking them!'

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2011 20:50 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Chapped Lips
Yuck.

23 May 2011 21:14 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Chapped Lips
It might take a couple of tries but I bet it works... :biggrin:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

23 May 2011 21:20 #4 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Chapped Lips

otisptoadwater wrote: It might take a couple of tries but I bet it works... :biggrin:

Try it, then report back. ok?

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds