Do not Google......

24 May 2011 08:43 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Do not Google...... was created by CinnamonGirl
Wildenstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2011 08:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Do not Google......
Why? That's not fair, my curiosity is getting the better of me!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2011 10:34 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Do not Google......
That was just wrong! You know me, of course I just HAD to do it. Good thing I didn't eat breakfast. Yuck!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

24 May 2011 13:17 #4 by Nobody that matters

Science Chic wrote: Why? That's not fair, my curiosity is getting the better of me!

You know you want to... You know sooner or later you're going to...

Just give in, cut'npaste and scratch that curiosity itch.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

24 May 2011 17:14 #5 by chickaree
Replied by chickaree on topic Do not Google......
Oh the poor woman. That is so sad.

24 May 2011 20:54 #6 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Do not Google......
It did and CG will be receiving payback at some point! lol It's not nice!

While I feel sorry for her that she felt so much for someone that she was willing to go to such extremes, I don't feel sorry as well - she should've sat down and had honest conversations with her husband before assuming what he'd want and doing something so drastic. It still would've ended in divorce, as he obviously didn't want her however she was, but she would've had a lot less physical pain (recovery from all those surgeries, <shudder>) and emotional pain to work through. A sad situation all around.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2011 21:03 #7 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic Do not Google......
Oh yeah, I've seen pics of here before - she looks like a cat now.

24 May 2011 23:00 #8 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Do not Google......
Giant Catfish meets Amazon?! I bet she has a nice personality tho... :Whistle

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds