Know what you're eating

25 May 2011 12:56 - 26 May 2011 10:20 #1 by Aquaria

Deleted

Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2011 13:19 #2 by Nobody that matters
Always take a good look at what you're about to eat. It's not so important to know what it is, but it's critical to know what it was.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 May 2011 13:44 #3 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Know what you're eating

Nobody that matters wrote: Always take a good look at what you're about to eat. It's not so important to know what it is, but it's critical to know what it was.

If I followed that advice I would never have eaten a thing in college.

25 May 2011 15:35 #4 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Know what you're eating
I have it on good authority that some whale meat can be pretty tasty.

I miss watching Wale Wars on Animal Planet, one of the best comedy shows on cable. I can't believe they have only sunk one ship so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not in favor of whale hunting, but as far as I can tell Japan is playing by the rules, sure they may be pushing the line but still within the rules. The Sea Sheppard Society is behaving very much like Somali pirates, endangering the lives of the Japanese sailors and of their own crews.

25 May 2011 15:50 - 26 May 2011 10:21 #5 by Aquaria
Replied by Aquaria on topic Know what you're eating

Deleted

Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest.

25 May 2011 15:57 - 26 May 2011 10:21 #6 by Aquaria
Replied by Aquaria on topic Know what you're eating

Deleted

25 May 2011 16:04 #7 by KAJ52
Replied by KAJ52 on topic Know what you're eating
I read that Sea Shepherd was very successful this year in stopping the Japanese from whaling in the Whale Sanctuary in the Southern Ocean. Chalk one up for the whales!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds