Best place around these parts to buy a handgun?

27 May 2011 17:34 #11 by Green Mountain Guns
Hey there. This is Merv from Green Mtn Guns. Glad to hear the kind comments about our store. Would look forward to helping out any way we can with your search.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2011 18:36 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Best place around these parts to buy a handgun?

Sunshine Girl wrote: Thanks CG. I checked out the forum this morning. I can't wait to start really looking. I'm pretty sure I know what I like and don't like so that should help. He sounds like a really nice guy. Do you think I should take someone with me who knows more about guns than me or will I be ok?

Merv has your back!

27 May 2011 18:39 #13 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Thanks CG. I checked out the forum this morning. I can't wait to start really looking. I'm pretty sure I know what I like and don't like so that should help. He sounds like a really nice guy. Do you think I should take someone with me who knows more about guns than me or will I be ok?

Merv has your back!

Absolutely , Merv will give you great advice and a great price. He also loves 285b. He is one of us.

27 May 2011 19:08 #14 by Sunshine Girl
Hi Merv, I've already been looking at your site (love it) and I will call you maybe next week to meet with you to help me find the perfect gun for me ok?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2011 20:48 #15 by bailey bud
there aren't many "try before you buy" gun shops.

I think the gun club over near Cherry Creek reservoir (family shooting Center) has loaners.

You can try out a few models to see what fits your hands and tactical objectives, best.

The best prices in the country (in my opinion) are at Buds Gunshop ([url=http://www.budsgunshop.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.budsgunshop.com[/url]). They're a great vendor. They'll ship the firearm free of charge to an FFL of your choice (there's a few preferred providers in the front range area, including green mountain guns).

You'll save around $100.

You can also check Davidson's Gallery of Guns (not generally as competitive).

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds