Best sequel EVER!!!!!

29 May 2011 13:31 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I saw Hangover II last night and it was even better than the first one! OMG it was so good. I'm going to see the new Pirates OTC tonight with a friend and I'm hoping Johnny Depp doesn't disappoint me. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2011 16:07 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Best sequel EVER!!!!!
Nice! Was Bradley Cooper sufficiently undressed?! :wink: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 May 2011 17:09 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Best sequel EVER!!!!!

Science Chic wrote: Nice! Was Bradley Cooper sufficiently undressed?! :wink: :biggrin:

He looked mighty fine to me with his tussle-me-softly look and amazing blue eyes. Yum, yum.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

29 May 2011 18:39 #4 by otisptoadwater
When it comes to sequels my general rule is to wait for the DVD to come out, most sequels are just the same movie set in a slightly different setting with a couple of scripting switch ups and maybe some new special effects. Some movies that really peek my interest are exempt, in some cases I find the same old plot and characters entertaining enough to sit though the variations.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds