Yet another auction to benefit IMHS!!!!!!

31 May 2011 20:33 #1 by jayswf
Hi, my name is Jayne Fair and I would LOVE to help out IMHS by donating a 1 hr massage. My office is located at Braun Chiropractic in Conifer.... you can contact me @ 720-560-5644 or 303-838-0990.Looking forward to helping out!!! Happy Bidding!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 May 2011 20:51 #2 by ScienceChic
Sweet! Good to have you here jayswf, and thank you for the massage donation for IMHS!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 May 2011 21:19 #3 by freebird
I'll just share that Jayne's massages are wonderful!

Thanks for supporting IMHS with yet another auction. The members here are so supportive, too.

31 May 2011 21:24 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Maybe we can just have one thread for IMHS donations? What do you think? Just trying to think of something to make it easy. Thoughts? Maybe a weekly donation like Groupon does every few days. I bet we could get a lot of businesses up here to donate something. It is also such great advertising for their business.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2011 21:26 #5 by Sunshine Girl
We have a couple of bids so far.

NC bid $50 and I bid $60. So, that's where we're at in a nutshell.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 May 2011 21:32 #6 by freebird
:lol:

I'm glad you noticed NC's bid wasn't reflected in this new thread. Thanks for correcting that...and making a bid of your own.

31 May 2011 21:58 #7 by pacamom
65.00 I love Jayne.

01 Jun 2011 08:14 #8 by jayswf
Thanks for the compliments!!!! This is such a great idea!!! I do agree in having businesses auction off something weekly!!! Great way to raise money and great advertising for their business!!! I may not have the time to help out but if I can offer my services to help!! I'm in!!!! Have a great day!!!!!

01 Jun 2011 17:11 #9 by JMC
$70, thanks Jayne.

03 Jun 2011 20:50 #10 by JMC

jmc wrote: $70, thanks Jayne.

Did I win?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds