A Visit to the Sawbones

02 Jun 2011 21:31 #1 by otisptoadwater
An elderly woman went to see her doctor about a small problem. She had excessive gas, she farted everywhere she went and frequently, in church, at work, at home, even when it was really in appropriate like in the elevator. She shared with the Doctor that her farts were silent and had no smell but she was still concerned about the pain the excessive gas was producing and the frequency at which she was farting. So the doctor wrote her a prescription and told her to get it filled, take all of pills as prescribed, and come back to see him in a week.

She got the prescription filled that same day, followed the dosing instructions to the letter but returned to the doctor's office a week later infuriated. "Doc those pills you gave me made my farts smell terrible!" The Doc told her "now that I have your sinus cleared up we well work on your hearing next."

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds