Conifer Newcomers & Neighbors (CN&N)

Saturday, June 4
Fairplay - South Park High School Graduation
Kenosha Mini Auction
YOGA AT TASPEN’S ORGANICS & HOLISTIC WELLNESS CENTER

Sunday, June 5
Holistic Health Fair
VFW Breakfast at Shawnee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2011 16:01 #2 by Local_Historian
Jeffco Libraries Booksale at the Jeffco Fairgrounds - 3rd, 4th and 5th.

They have boxes of romance and boxes of fiction - sealed for $5, kinda a grab bag deal. Sunday is $5 a bag.

I mostly stayed on my budget...

03 Jun 2011 20:26 #3 by ScienceChic
This Sunday, from 11am-2pm is Goodman Auto Parts Grand Opening at their store (near JJ Madwell's, you may have seen the ad on the front page of the 285Hustler ) and I'll be there at a table for 285Bound posting video and pictures from the event live - come on down and visit (plus I'll have Coffee Coupons to give away until they run out)! Goodman Auto Parts is one of our new advertisers, as is Cabin Creek BBQ, who is providing free food for the event, so a big welcome goes to them! Biggie Liquors will have drinks on hand, there will be door prizes, and a car to smash with a sledgehammer!

After that, I'll be heading over to Taspen's for their Holistic Health Fair (they had a front page ad on the 285Hustler too), going on from 11am-5pm <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=11490 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=115&t=11490<!-- l --> Door prizes, services (call or email to reserve a spot for those), and 20% off Taspen's Organics Product Line, all made by Keith and Heather locally (I just got some of their lotion - it rocks!) so join me for that too!

Services and Prizes Available On 6/5/11 From 11:00-5:00pm: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/June ... VgqgK9p5oI

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jun 2011 09:16 #4 by JMC
Busy day up here on Sunday. The weather is looking good too.Sledging a car sounds like fun.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds