Camping question........

17 Jun 2010 17:15 #11 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Camping question........

Sunshine Girl wrote: Wow, thanks for the ideas. Ok, one more monkey wrench to throw out there. We are taking two vehicles. We'll have 2 adults and six kids (each of the kids gets to bring a friend). So it has to be kid friendly and safe too.

You can shoot yourselves now and save the trouble. Just trying to be helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jun 2010 17:19 #12 by RivendaleFarms
Or, drop the kids all at Dillon, you guys go on to Grand Lake. Yup, now we're talkin!

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

17 Jun 2010 17:36 #13 by Sunshine Girl

RivendaleFarms wrote: Or, drop the kids all at Dillon, you guys go on to Grand Lake. Yup, now we're talkin!

:lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol I wonder if I could talk the other parents into that. JK. Maybe we'll bring some adult beverages just in case. :wink:

That was funny JMC ( or GMC as I like to call you lol ). Call us crazy, but we think it will be fun. Are we delusional??????? :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 Jun 2010 22:50 #14 by Local_Historian
have you considered Bear Creek Lake Park? Not so much in mountains - outside of Morrison - but beach, boat rental, archery range (have to bring your own), horse rental, and a lake just for fishing.

18 Jun 2010 23:10 #15 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Camping question........

gees wrote: Tin Cup/Taylor Park Reservoir. Beautiful, plenty of camping and tons of fishing. Did a historic survey out there last year and camped at one of the many campgrounds. I always swear that I will go back to camp and fish during a weekend.

You cannot have motorized boats though, I believe.

Where is that located?

18 Jun 2010 23:23 #16 by Local_Historian
Over near Crested Butte

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds