Where's My Lunch?

05 Jun 2011 18:43 #1 by otisptoadwater
I'd love to claim that this is an original photo taken on my own back yard but that would be a fib...

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/9057/slide_9057_120341_large.jpg?1307320525768

Frankly I prefer to view bears from a distance and when they don't know I'm watching them.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2011 21:10 #2 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Where's My Lunch?
I remember that going around a while ago. Seems like there were some good captions with it.

05 Jun 2011 21:58 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Where's My Lunch?
I love that.

05 Jun 2011 22:06 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Where's My Lunch?

CinnamonGirl wrote: I love that.

So are you saying you wouldn't have an involuntary release of fecal mater if you happened upon this situation in your own back yard? I'll confess I would!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 Jun 2011 22:10 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Where's My Lunch?
No I just like the pic not in real life. I would be terrified.

05 Jun 2011 22:18 #6 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Where's My Lunch?
I'd never feed any of the wildlife that shows up on my door step but I'll confess I had an urge to leave a cheese burger on the table on my deck thinking I'd get this picture. In truth I know the pics would be me placing the food, the Wundermutt making sure I was gone, and the Wundermutt eating the food.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds