trojan removal

10 Jun 2011 12:54 #11 by CC
Replied by CC on topic trojan removal
I do have to say that my mind went into a gutter for a moment on the title of this thread.
You just never know. :)
Happy Friday everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 13:03 #12 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic trojan removal

Becky wrote: I do have to say that my mind went into a gutter for a moment on the title of this thread.

:VeryScared: Mine didn't!!! What's happening to me????!!!! :faint:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 13:35 #13 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic trojan removal
:banned: THOUGHT POLICE: This thread needs to be locked and deleted, as it could contain, such foul words as "Rubbers", "Raincoats", "Lamb Skin", "Condom" and (God forgive me) "Prophylactic", and other such dirty words. If this continues This thread WILL BE LOCKED & DELETED, and you'll all be on a 3 day (yes read it and weep) time-out. :banned:

OR The 285Bound Road Crew could just move it to "The Ring" and continue with the fun...

10 Jun 2011 13:37 #14 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic trojan removal
Did bb get the help he needed?

Feel free to start a Trojan thread in the Ring! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 13:39 #15 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic trojan removal
EWWW!
Hope so!

What's the Number for the NON-emergency Fire department again? :VeryScared:

Could need the "Jaws-of-Life" for this extraction.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds