Thanks to those that stopped

17 Jun 2011 08:14 #11 by Wayne Harrison

Hoot Owl wrote: I think it is Pearl autobody. Insurance company recommend them. I will go to them for the estimate.

I've used Pearl Autobody twice now and was extremely satisfied with their work and their attitude. I've switched from Marcy's. There's also an Enterprise car rental office in the Pearl building!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jun 2011 08:22 #12 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Thanks to those that stopped
I will NEVER do business with Marcy's, because of the bad service I got when they (are they still) in EVERGREEN.

17 Jun 2011 08:28 #13 by Martin Ent Inc

WayneH wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote: I think it is Pearl autobody. Insurance company recommend them. I will go to them for the estimate.

I've used Pearl Autobody twice now and was extremely satisfied with their work and their attitude. I've switched from Marcy's. There's also an Enterprise car rental office in the Pearl building!

Are you talking about Morse autobody?
Marcy's is a auto repair shop, and there is NO Enterprise rental in Pearl it is at Morse in Marshdale. Just rented a vehicle 2 weeks ago that is the closest office.

17 Jun 2011 08:28 #14 by Martin Ent Inc
And Marcy's here in Bailey is great as far as repairs and service.

17 Jun 2011 09:16 #15 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Thanks to those that stopped
Are they related to the folks in Evergreen? By the bus farm?

17 Jun 2011 10:03 #16 by Martin Ent Inc
Same owners different crew.

17 Jun 2011 11:24 #17 by Hoot Owl

TPP wrote: Agreed, otis & viking, but I did see quiet a mess on NB 285 just past Windy pt. this morning, look like that critter didn't get very far, after whatever happened. Was that where it hit you Hoot Owl? If so I'm afraid that it may have been in shock & adrenaline when it left, because that almost looked like a bleed out...

That one was already there, the deer that hit me was closer to Hillview Rd

17 Jun 2011 11:29 #18 by rlcarolyn
Harry who has been up here for over 30 years does a AWESOME job. Custom Auto Painting He's right off 126 and 285. He got my car right back and the paint job and dents were gone. No change in the color like I have seen some shops do. He really worked with us. 1380 HWY 126 303-838-6796

17 Jun 2011 12:52 #19 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Thanks to those that stopped
Glad your alright hoot owl. A close call.
I have heard good things about Pearl AutoBody.
Have to agree that Martin Ent Inc can build you one heck of a bumper.

17 Jun 2011 16:19 #20 by Sunshine Girl
Glad to hear you are ok! My kids worry if I ever hit a deer because I would be devastated, but sadly they are unavoidable most of the time. Kudos to those who stopped to help you too.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds