Dr Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

19 Jun 2010 17:52 #1 by FoothillsRealtor
For those of you who saw "What the Bleep Do We Know?", you are familiar with the work of the Japanese scientist, Dr. Masaru Emoto whose research on water shows that projecting emotions onto water changes its basic molecular structure. Negative emotions create a fractured and disorganized structure. Positive emotions and love create beautiful crystalline patterns. You may also have read some of his books on this subject. I received this email and pass it on in honor of Mother Earth.

"Dr. Masuru Emoto - author, scientist and humanitarian - has shared a brief, yet powerful prayer and we are passing it along here as a focal point, a space of conscious creation allowing us to move past fear, judgment and retribution. This prayer is structured using Ho'oponopono (ancient Hawaiian tradition of healing) and is directed initially at WATER - the element connecting ALL Life on the planet. Water ... the carrier of Spirit and the flow-er of Love!!!

Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf:

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living
creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.

To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral,
algae, and all living creatures . . .

I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you. "

We are passing this request to people who we believe might be willing to
participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so
overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico."

A final note - we are reminded that miracles are not seldom or exceptional. They are everywhere. We just don't see them, being as limited by our perception as we are.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jun 2010 06:28 #2 by RivendaleFarms
Thank you for posting this.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

21 Jun 2010 18:15 #3 by FoothillsRealtor

RivendaleFarms wrote: Thank you for posting this.

you're welcome Rivendale :heart:

Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

21 Jun 2010 18:38 #4 by homeagain
It would also assist the healing if a universal time was selected.......and THAT thought projected at the EXACT MOMENT from acrosss
the globe. :grouphug:

21 Jun 2010 18:58 #5 by FoothillsRealtor

homeagain wrote: It would also assist the healing if a universal time was selected.......and THAT thought projected at the EXACT MOMENT from acrosss
the globe. :grouphug:

that would be a great idea, maybe we can just come up with something for your little community, lets spread the word - today with the summer solstice is a very powerful day but maybe too short notice. How about Friday night 7pm!

Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

22 Jun 2010 05:29 #6 by homeagain
Moon Void of course till approx. 930PM that nite (EST)....BETTER AFTER that time...OR before 630PM on Friday. Partial Lunar Eclipse
on Sat. 26th in early AM...........powerful aspect for the NEXT 6 months........TIMING is everything.JMO

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds