What is your most prized possession?

19 Jun 2010 18:20 #1 by CinnamonGirl
What is your most prized possession? was created by CinnamonGirl
I have an oil painting of me when I was four that my father got while in Korea. It is very unique. I also have my grandmother's piano and silver. They are really important to me. And all the cards, ornaments, and things my kids made as children.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2010 18:33 #2 by pound dog mom
CG what a great topic idea.

I have 4 photos that I cherish as they are the only ones I have of my family history. Everyone who knows me knows to grab them off the wall in case of evacuation.

1 picture of just me at about 5 years old
1 of me (same photo session as above) and three of my brothers 4, 3 and the baby at that time
1 is my grandmother in 1905 on her pony as a 6 year old
1 is taken at my parents wedding; cutting the cake

19 Jun 2010 18:46 #3 by FoothillsRealtor
for me: the present moment and not even that I possess... its all temporary....that I leave the world a better place...again not really a possession. If i lost everything (material) I "own" I would still have my Family, friends, faith, persistence, compassion - maybe that's it??? If I lost my family and friends I would still have my faith and persistence and compassion. I know this is something I could never really lose.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

19 Jun 2010 19:38 #4 by Sunshine Girl
My most prized possession is not really a possession but something that I treasure as such. It would be the good health of all the ones I love.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Jun 2010 19:44 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is your most prized possession?
I guess I should have qualified , it has to be a inanimate object. rofllol

19 Jun 2010 19:52 #6 by ShilohLady
hmmm seems to me that a "non inanimate" object would mean an animate object (person or pet)

19 Jun 2010 19:56 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What is your most prized possession?

ShilohLady wrote: hmmm seems to me that a "non inanimate" object would mean an animate object (person or pet)

LOL, I can't spell or talk today.

19 Jun 2010 20:58 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What is your most prized possession?
I have a 50 pound Gold Brick, which is not as big as you'd think it would be actually..Its not that big

19 Jun 2010 21:00 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What is your most prized possession?

Vice Lord wrote: I have a 50 pound Gold Brick, which is not as big as you'd think it would be actually..Its not that big

Oh and P.S...It's not in my house, or buried in my yard..It's in a safe deposit box at the USAA Federal Savings Bank in San Antonio Texas

19 Jun 2010 23:09 #10 by ScienceChic
My husband! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds