Geek Humor! was created by ScienceChic
http://fora.tv/2009/11/08/Science_Laugh ... ence_Jokes

A virus walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "We don't serve viruses in this bar."
The virus replaces the bartender and says "Now we do!"

Two bacteria walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "We don't serve bacteria in this bar"
The bacteria say, "But we work here! We're staph!"

An infrared photon walks into a bar and asks, "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

A neutrino walks into a bar...

Schroedinger's cat walks into a bar...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jul 2011 20:20 #2 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Geek Humor!
And they told me in college us Scientists and Engineers were not funny.. Actually we partied pretty good in my days. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

02 Jul 2011 20:25 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Geek Humor!
"They" were just jealous! tongue: :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Jul 2011 20:34 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Geek Humor!
Heisenberg might have been at that same bar...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds