***ALERT**Jeffco Emergency Alert Call Stabbing Suspect-Closed

06 Jul 2011 15:26 - 11 Dec 2016 00:21 #1 by MyMountainTown
www.thedenverchannel.com/news/28464857/detail.html

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. -- The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office has sent a emergency alert notification call to more than 500 families warning them about a suspect on the loose.
The suspect is a juvenile wanted in a stabbing that happened on South Red Fox Drive near Highway 73 and North Turkey Creek Road in Evergreen on Wednesday afternoon.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jul 2011 16:01 #2 by MeadowMouse
There was discussion about this earlier on Pinecam. I just checked and it looks like they have arrested the suspect. Thought you guys would want to know.

06 Jul 2011 16:07 #3 by The Viking

MeadowMouse wrote: There was discussion about this earlier on Pinecam. I just checked and it looks like they have arrested the suspect. Thought you guys would want to know.

Not sure where you saw they arrested him. Can't find it. Can you post it here since many of us in this community aren't allowed to click on links in the forums on Pinecam anymore. Thanks.

06 Jul 2011 16:16 #4 by ScienceChic
It's in the Shoutbox Viking.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Jul 2011 16:42 #5 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: It's in the Shoutbox Viking.

No idea what a shoutbox is. I will just find a link on my own.

06 Jul 2011 16:46 #6 by The Viking
It was right behind my friends house. She wanted more info and was worried about her son who was at home but I couldn't find more info on here and Pinecam is useless to me. So I found the story where they caught him. So nevermind with any links on here. Got it on my own.

06 Jul 2011 16:50 #7 by LOL
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18419319

Police have arrested a 15-year-old boy they say stabbed his mother today in a home near Evergreen.

Several deputies and police dogs searched door-to-door for the teenager and found him at about 4 p.m., down the street of the subdivision where the crime occurred, said Jacki Kelley, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Jul 2011 16:52 #8 by The Viking

Joe wrote: www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18419319

Police have arrested a 15-year-old boy they say stabbed his mother today in a home near Evergreen.

Several deputies and police dogs searched door-to-door for the teenager and found him at about 4 p.m., down the street of the subdivision where the crime occurred, said Jacki Kelley, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

Thanks, found it and let her know that they caught him. It was within a block of her house.

Does anyone want to tell me what a shoutbox is?

06 Jul 2011 16:58 #9 by LOL
Its a somewhat hidden hard to find area on a certain site where all the clicky people gab and BS and sometime post important info for those same people. Most ordinary common people don't see it or know how to find it. Comprende? :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Jul 2011 17:24 #10 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Its a somewhat hidden hard to find area on a certain site where all the clicky people gab and BS and sometime post important info for those same people. Most ordinary common people don't see it or know how to find it. Comprende? :)

Yes I comprende now. I haven't been allowed on that site in a year and a half. Why would SC send me there? I thought she was sending me to a link on here.

And LMAO at your description of it! lol

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds