***ALERT**Jeffco Emergency Alert Call Stabbing Suspect-Closed

07 Jul 2011 18:15 #21 by MeadowMouse

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Its a somewhat hidden hard to find area on a certain site where all the clicky people gab and BS and sometime post important info for those same people. Most ordinary common people don't see it or know how to find it. Comprende? :)

Yes I comprende now. I haven't been allowed on that site in a year and a half. Why would SC send me there? I thought she was sending me to a link on here.

And LMAO at your description of it! lol

I wasn't trying to send you to PC, just FYI. I was just commenting as to where MeadowMouse's info had come from - not an official source, and I was out and about and couldn't look it up on the news sites to make sure it was confirmed. We try to be very careful on stories like this to make sure that we post only official confirmations.

From what I know, MeadowMouse is a huge supporter of Pinecam. When she posted that there was a discussion of him being caught, from what I have heard from one of my friends who is with the Firedepartment and lives right next to the incident, he was not even caught at that time. So it was all rumors in that litterbox, (or whatever they call it). 285Bound still has much more reliable and accurate information, and Meadowmouse, you have to remember that there are a whole lot of us on this site that were told that we are no longer welcome there so there is no need to try and point out what they are saying over there. They are too much of a divisive site and I can't click on their links anyway. But I am glad to see you posting over here. Maybe you will come to love it more and realize that we are much more community friendly. :thumbsup: Have a fantastic day!

This thread makes me question why I even post this information for the benefit of the community. I am not a huge supporter of Pinecam as you would suggest, that is very bad and makes me think whether I should continue to post here. I was only trying to inform the folks here of what I saw on Pinecam, which was abailable in the shoutbox. The information provided there proved to be true. Sorry for causing a stink here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2011 19:01 #22 by jf1acai

I was only trying to inform the folks here of what I saw on Pinecam, which was abailable in the shoutbox.

[Wed 2:14 pm] mtnhigh: Reverse 911-Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registered or enter the forums!

[Wed 2:15 pm] zydecofeva: Nasty cell over hayman burn and deckers.
[Wed 2:24 pm] watermanofevergreen: vehicles are being stopped at this time on Hwy 73 by Red Cloud. neighbor just called. deps are advising people to be on lookout for suspect
[Wed 2:32 pm] AspenLeaf: Here's the story. Stabbing suspect, 800 reverse 911 calls:
[Wed 2:33 pm] AspenLeaf: Well, the link is too long. It's at Channel 7 News.
[Wed 2:33 pm] AspenLeaf: Only registered users can see links on this board!

[Wed 2:44 pm] AspenLeaf: Timber Times story:Only registered users can see links on this board!

[Wed 2:45 pm] zydecofeva: use tinyurl.com to make links shorter
[Wed 3:31 pm] mummydog: Much too close for comfort. Doors locked and dogs in the house!
[Wed 3:44 pm] watermanofevergreen: Suspect now in custody per JCSO.
[Wed 3:50 pm] LenFost: Any word if he is on foot or in car?
[Wed 3:51 pm] watermanofevergreen: Identity has been confirmed. He was approached by two deputies in Evergreen Meadows East.

Unfortunately, not available to all in the Shoutbox.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

07 Jul 2011 19:09 #23 by LOL
It may make sense to rename the title "closed, captured, alert over" and split this off to another topic like "finding emergency info without registering to a site"

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds