We don't want Moderation!

08 Jul 2011 12:41 #11 by ScienceChic

Nobody that matters wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: LOL Why do I feel the over-whelming need to vote for you? :thumbsup:

Because I'm exactly what America needs... A POTUS that will accomplish very nearly nothing except to stymie congress, thus enabling the American public to go about re-building the country from the steamroller of the recent administrations.

Oh, and I look kinda good too. I clean up well. :biggrin:

Sweet! Need a VP?! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2011 13:08 #12 by Nobody that matters

Science Chic wrote: Sweet! Need a VP?! :wink:

Probably. I'd like to run with my dog as my VP - he's kinda protective and would keep those that annoy me out of the oval office while I'm trying to take a nap, which would be often. Unfortunately, I'd imagine there's some rule about canines running the country.

Let me know what youe qualifications are and I'll consider it. :wink:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

08 Jul 2011 13:25 #13 by ScienceChic
I'm smart, funny, fashionable, chock full of integrity, and expect to get absolutely nothing done while in office because I won't cheat, bribe, lie, blackmail, or threaten, and would try to solve the big problems that no one else will touch with a ten foot pole cuz it's political suicide in a sensible, fair, cost- and time-effective manner! :biggrin:

Thank you for your consideration, it's much appreciated! I hope you'll find me better qualified than other candidates, and wish you luck in your search. :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jul 2011 13:52 #14 by Sunshine Girl
I want to run as your VP too! I might have to PM my qualifications though. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jul 2011 08:07 #15 by RivendaleFarms

Science Chic wrote: Sweet! Need a VP?! :wink:

Probably. I'd like to run with my dog as my VP - he's kinda protective and would keep those that annoy me out of the oval office while I'm trying to take a nap, which would be often. Unfortunately, I'd imagine there's some rule about canines running the country.

Let me know what youe qualifications are and I'll consider it. :wink:

I've seen SC in action, she can certainly be protective and keep those that annoy you out of the oval office. (And, not for certain, but my guess is she wouldn't require a periodic scratch behind the ears.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

09 Jul 2011 08:12 #16 by Nobody that matters

Sunshine Girl wrote: I want to run as your VP too! I might have to PM my qualifications though. :wink:

Careful, the future first lady is a redhead with martial arts training. :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

09 Jul 2011 08:19 #17 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic We don't want Moderation!
I think a new 285bound honorary president/VP election should be planned for this fall. SC has done a great job, but sorry I think you have to be disqualified as owner now. I nominate Nobody too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Jul 2011 11:02 #18 by Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl wrote: I want to run as your VP too! I might have to PM my qualifications though. :wink:

Careful, the future first lady is a redhead with martial arts training. :biggrin:

rofllol Point well taken! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jul 2011 11:39 #19 by ScienceChic

Joe wrote: I think a new 285bound honorary president/VP election should be planned for this fall. SC has done a great job, but sorry I think you have to be disqualified as owner now. I nominate Nobody too!

Thank you Joe! That's an excellent idea - are you going to run too?! :thumbsup:

09 Jul 2011 18:47 #20 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic We don't want Moderation!
I could throw my hat in there for fun. I know I could beat VL at least!

How about a runoff first with maybe 10-12 nominees, and then a final election with the top 2 or 3.

It was alot of fun last time.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds