COMMUNITIES BOUND, LLC ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF SMOKY HILL BOUND

14 Jul 2011 09:20 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Okay nine more. Who's next and what do I have to do..... LOL

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SmokyHill ... 0758730071

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2011 14:56 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Thank you for all the 'likes' all we need are 6 more..... tell me what I have to do..

14 Jul 2011 15:05 #13 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: Thank you for all the 'likes' all we need are 6 more..... tell me what I have to do..

Ban VL ?

Hahaha just kidding.

I tried CG but it says you have to log in to Facebook. I don't do Facebook sorry.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Jul 2011 15:07 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Yeah, you sort of need to have a FB account. But come on over, take 1 minute to sign up and see what we have going on the forum instead. I would love to have your sarcastic replies over there along with chaos(one of our members).

14 Jul 2011 15:28 #15 by ScienceChic

Smoky Hill Bound wrote: Hey guys we would be very grateful for more 'likes' on our FB page just to get our vanity URL.

:thumbsup:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SmokyHill ... 0758730071

We also believe you guys will be very interested in our html editor. It give our users more flexibility over plain BB tags. 285 Bound most likely will be moving over to the same system. Would love to have you all come check it out! :beating:

What CG isn't stating explicitly here is that having the html editor capability is unique for a community forum - we're trying something totally new and cool here that's going to not only make it easier for new affiliates to come on-line (for owners, they don't have to be computer language knowledgeable anymore in order to change around their site - it's all contained within the site itself so making changes is now a snap), but it is immensely easier for members to use as well! Videos other than just YouTube can now be embedded, and you don't have to go to an image hosting website to convert pictures anymore - just load them directly ( tutorial and you can see them as you type your message too!). There's no timetable on this yet, but unless there's something drastic that happens, 285Bound will be moving over to it sometime in the near future - this is your chance to play around and get familiar with it before we switch over! :thumbsup:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Jul 2011 15:51 #16 by LOL
I'll give it a go. One thing I see already is the page size is too wide, I have to scroll to the right to see the wide page. Both Firefox and IE

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Jul 2011 16:00 #17 by CinnamonGirl
what is your resolution? We have it set at 1180. The site is not set up liquid like 285b.

14 Jul 2011 16:07 #18 by LOL
1024 x 768 Its an older compaq xp laptop, thats all it will do. I signed up as JoeSchmo Watch out!

14 Jul 2011 16:16 #19 by CinnamonGirl
You are signed up we are waiting for you.

14 Jul 2011 16:18 #20 by LOL
Looks good, the editor looks different. Sorta looks like outlook email editor, works fine. More features. A-ok

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds