10 Cheap Date Ideas She’ll Actually Love

30 Jul 2011 04:18 #11 by uppity

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am really, really easy to please. I am not an expensive date at all.

Are you interested in going on a date CinnamonGirl?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2011 10:38 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 10 Cheap Date Ideas She’ll Actually Love
Uppity I am not your type trust me. :)

15 Aug 2011 21:45 #13 by AlpineMike

uppity wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am really, really easy to please. I am not an expensive date at all.

Are you interested in going on a date CinnamonGirl?

CinnamonGirl wrote: Uppity I am not your type trust me. :)

So, what is your type for dating CinnamonGirl? :wink:

15 Aug 2011 22:10 #14 by CinnamonGirl
:file: All right you two I am not a cheap date for the reason you think, apparently. LOL

15 Aug 2011 22:22 #15 by otisptoadwater
Cheap date is kind of a misnomer, first date is what I think the other fellows are fishing for. There is no harm in asking a lady out on a date but the first time out why wouldn't you use your best behavior and get to know the lady you are trying to get to know? The first and second dates, and maybe a few more have more to do with understanding each other and discovering if you are just compatible or if there is more to discover between you.

After you "know" each other in the biblical sense, a trip to the nearest dive bar for a beer and a cheep meal composes a "cheap date." A cheap date is not an easy... Well you know.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Aug 2011 22:34 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Well, I am not cheap or easy. LOL. I know you all are just kidding. Same here. KissyFace:

16 Aug 2011 00:01 #17 by AlpineMike

CinnamonGirl wrote: Well, I am not cheap or easy. LOL. I know you all are just kidding. Same here. KissyFace:

OK, I had no intention of bringing on a feeling of "cheep or easy" upon my reply. Someone who enjoys a nice time, while keeping the finances straight, can prove responsible and perhaps become even more admirable in the long run. :thumbsup:

16 Aug 2011 08:54 #18 by Wayne Harrison
Here's another:

16 Aug 2011 09:02 #19 by CinnamonGirl

AlpineMike wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Well, I am not cheap or easy. LOL. I know you all are just kidding. Same here. KissyFace:

OK, I had no intention of bringing on a feeling of "cheep or easy" upon my reply. Someone who enjoys a nice time, while keeping the finances straight, can prove responsible and perhaps become even more admirable in the long run. :thumbsup:

Okay, that is closer to what I am. LOL I am the frugal type that does not need alot. Ask anyone that knows me.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds