10 Cheap Date Ideas She’ll Actually Love

14 Jul 2011 18:05 #1 by CinnamonGirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2011 18:10 #2 by The Viking
Those are interesting! Now can you post 10 cheap dates for men and give their phone numbers? :biggrin:

14 Jul 2011 20:13 #3 by Hoot Owl

The Viking wrote: Those are interesting! Now can you post 10 cheap dates for men and give their phone numbers? :biggrin:

:VeryScared: I dont think I read that correctly, have you gone over to the other team?

14 Jul 2011 21:21 #4 by ScienceChic
No, his idea of a cheap date is an easy lay. :faint: :biggrin:

I'd be good with all of those except #2 - had enough of those in my lifetime, thank you. I'd also put bowling, dancing, and putt-putt on that list too - not expensive and fun activities!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Jul 2011 22:40 #5 by otisptoadwater
Hmm... The short tour of the Coors brewery didn't make the list?! What about a tour of your local COSTCO for free samples?

Seriously though, I like the idea of shopping for dinner and then making it, that has potential. Why not combine that with classic movie night for a grand finale?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Jul 2011 23:34 - 14 Jul 2011 23:51 #6 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote:

The Viking wrote: Those are interesting! Now can you post 10 cheap dates for men and give their phone numbers? :biggrin:

:VeryScared: I dont think I read that correctly, have you gone over to the other team?

Cheap dates FOR men....aka women like SC! rofllol rofllol

My gate only swings one way!

14 Jul 2011 23:41 #7 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: No, his idea of a cheap date is an easy lay. :faint: :biggrin:

I'd be good with all of those except #2 - had enough of those in my lifetime, thank you. I'd also put bowling, dancing, and putt-putt on that list too - not expensive and fun activities!

Buy a fart machine from Spencer Gifts, then go to a lecture early and tape it under the podium and have fun with the remote! Or do it at Church! Or a movie theater a few rows ahead of you. Or hide it behind a box of cereal in a store and wait till someone walks next to it to set it off. Or slip it in a friends purse when she goes to the bathroom and hit the remote when she is in the toilet. She will come out totally pissed off and beet red! I dare you not to laugh! And a fun date too! All for $15.95.

Sorry, a warped sense of humor!

Buy 2 in case one gets confiscated as you won't want to admit to it in the lecture or church.

18 Jul 2011 16:38 #8 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Hoot Owl wrote:

Cheap dates FOR men....aka women like SC! rofllol rofllol

My gate only swings one way!

:rofl I can be a cheap date! I can also be an expensive date (5 year anniversary dinner, at Restaurant Kevin Taylor, Wine Spectator Grand Award winner, splurged and ordered a bottle of Sine Que Non - $150). And that's not the bottle I'd really like to order...(1961 Chateau Lafite)

Why would you ask about cheap dates FOR men, then ask for phone numbers if you weren't looking for women? I'm missing something...

Sorry, but I can't resist teasing you Viking! It's too easy (and cheap!). rofllol

Why am I not surprised at the fart machine idea though? lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2011 16:49 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 10 Cheap Date Ideas She’ll Actually Love
I am really, really easy to please. I am not an expensive date at all.

18 Jul 2011 17:01 #10 by jf1acai
I'm out of touch with dating lol

What happened to a few games of pool at the neighborhood bar?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds