Supernatural Organ Transplant??

23 Jul 2011 18:29 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Supernatural Organ Transplant?? was created by CinnamonGirl
Only $35 will end all your pain!

[youtube:1ni6om59]
[/youtube:1ni6om59]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2011 18:52 #2 by otisptoadwater
The unfortunate truth is that products like this sell because people believe the message. To me this is snake oil in a different package being marketed in a way that takes advantage of those who have let their faith defeat their own common sense. If I was diagnosed with stage four cancer tomorrow I wouldn't rush out and buy these CDs, I'd follow my doctor's recommendations and endure the medicines and chemotherapy in the hope that I would survive.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

23 Jul 2011 18:59 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Supernatural Organ Transplant??
Do you really think people are believing this?

23 Jul 2011 19:16 #4 by otisptoadwater

CinnamonGirl wrote: Do you really think people are believing this?

TV commercials cost money so does the production line that produces the CDs and packages them for sale. American consumers are well known for buying useless junk, remember the Pet Rock? Back in the mid-1970's I remember walking through a western wear store that had a stack of boxes labeled "Road Apples," they where selling dried up horse poop! Besides you found in the tubes of the Internets so it has to be real/true!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds